In this episode, Joanne discusses:
- The RAIN mindfulness exercise and how it can be a benefit to you.
- How RAIN can be a healing presence for your life.
- Questions to ask during your mindfulness exercise.
- A walkthrough of the RAIN Mindfulness Meditation.
- R – recognize what’s going on, A – Allow the experience to be there, I – Investigate with interest and care, N – Nurture with self-compassion.
- RAIN is a practice, not a one-time meditation.
- Be in the moment through all emotions.
- Experiment with your inquiries.
“The tool of RAIN will help you to see clearly your own suffering and allow your heart to soften through the lens of self-compassion.” — Joanne King Click To Tweet
Connect with Joanne King:
Mahalo to Peter Kater, a true musical genius who shares his music with us on The 10-Minute Mindful Moment. Peter is a multi-grammy winning artist whose work has been showcased worldwide and with many different artists. To learn more about Peter please visit PeterKater.com