In this episode, Joanne discusses:
- Why we love the beach and ocean.
- How our minds and bodies are similar to the ocean.
- A walk through of the ocean meditation.
- We have similar biology to the ocean water, our bodies are also primarily water and salt too.
- 80% of the population lives on or near the water.
- If the ocean can calm itself, we can too.
“The beach provides us with a sense of calm, peacefulness, and equanimity.” — Joanne King Click To Tweet
Connect with Joanne King:
Mahalo to Peter Kater, a true musical genius who shares his music with us on The 10-Minute Mindful Moment. Peter is a multi-grammy winning artist whose work has been showcased worldwide and with many different artists. To learn more about Peter please visit PeterKater.com