In this episode, Joanne discusses:
- The benefits of practicing self-compassion.
- Engaging the threat defense system and how it can affect your emotions.
- Self-criticism versus self-compassion.
- A self-compassion meditation.
- Think about what you say to yourself, would you say those things to your good friend?
- We all need to give ourselves self-kindness.
- Breath in kindness and compassion and breath out compassion and love.
“Mindful self-compassion is a way we can feel safe and protected in the world today.” — Joanne King Click To Tweet
Connect with Joanne King:
Mahalo to Peter Kater, a true musical genius who shares his music with us on The 10-Minute Mindful Moment. Peter is a multi-grammy winning artist whose work has been showcased worldwide and with many different artists. To learn more about Peter please visit PeterKater.com