In this episode, Joanne discusses:
- What mindful eating is and how to practice this skill.
- The key to mindful eating is practice.
- How your relationship with food changes when you practice mindful eating.
- A walk-through of a mindful eating exercise.
- You can lose weight without depriving yourself of the foods you love.
- Learning to lose weight is a skill to be learned.
- You’ve got to do the work to get the benefits.
- Give yourself love and compassion, even if you feel you’ve made a mistake.
“When we change our relationship with food, we begin to enjoy eating again.” — Joanne King Click To Tweet
Connect with Joanne King:
Mahalo to Peter Kater, a true musical genius who shares his music with us on The 10-Minute Mindful Moment. Peter is a multi-grammy winning artist whose work has been showcased worldwide and with many different artists. To learn more about Peter please visit PeterKater.com