In this episode, Joanne discusses:
- The healing benefits of gratitude.
- How gratitude affects your brain.
- Tips to jumpstart and maintain your gratitude practice.
- A walkthrough of a gratitude meditation.
- Gratitude can improve your immune system and your self-esteem.
- There is no time for rumination on negative experiences when you are in an attitude of gratitude.
- When we’re grateful, we train our brains to retain more positive information.
- People who keep a daily gratitude journal improved their symptoms of anxiety and depression.
“We feel more connected to one another when practicing gratitude.” — Joanne King Click To Tweet
Connect with Joanne King:
Mahalo to Peter Kater, a true musical genius who shares his music with us on The 10-Minute Mindful Moment. Peter is a multi-grammy winning artist whose work has been showcased worldwide and with many different artists. To learn more about Peter please visit PeterKater.com