In this episode, Joanne discusses:
- Find the strength and solidity in yourself with the mountain meditation.
- The role mountains have played throughout human history.
- A walk-through of the Mountain Meditation.
- Mountains have always been sacred places where people seek spiritual guidance and renewal.
- You can borrower the archetypal qualities of the mountain during your meditation.
- Mountains are the place of visions, where one can touch the panoramic scale of the natural world.
- Your inner image is the strength of your power.
“The weather of our own lives is not to be ignored here today. It is to be encountered, honored, felt – known for what it is.” — Joanne King Click To Tweet
Connect with Joanne King:
Mahalo to Peter Kater, a true musical genius who shares his music with us on The 10-Minute Mindful Moment. Peter is a multi-grammy winning artist whose work has been showcased worldwide and with many different artists. To learn more about Peter please visit PeterKater.com