008: The RAIN Mindfulness Exercise
In this episode, Joanne
- The RAIN mindfulness exercise and how it can be a benefit to you.
- How RAIN can be a healing presence for your life.
- Questions to ask during your mindfulness exercise.
- A walkthrough of the RAIN Mindfulness Meditation.
- R – recognize what’s going on, A – Allow the experience to be there, I – Investigate with interest and care, N – Nurture with self-compassion.
- RAIN is a practice, not a one-time meditation.
- Be in the moment through all emotions.
- Experiment with your inquiries.
“The tool of RAIN will help
you to see clearly your own suffering and allow your heart to soften through
the lens of self-compassion.” — Joanne
Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie