006: Meditating with Gratitude
In this episode, Joanne discusses:
· The healing benefits of gratitude.
· How gratitude affects your brain.
· Tips to jumpstart and maintain your gratitude practice.
· A walkthrough of a gratitude meditation.
· Gratitude can improve your immune system and your self-esteem.
· There is no time for rumination on negative experiences when you are in an attitude of gratitude.
· When we’re grateful, we train our brains to retain more positive information.
· People who keep a daily gratitude journal improved their symptoms of anxiety and depression.
“We feel more connected to one another when practicing gratitude.” — Joanne King
Connect with Joanne King:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie