005: The Mountain Meditation
In this episode, Joanne discusses:
· Find the strength and solidity in yourself with the mountain meditation.
· The role mountains have played throughout human history.
· A walk-through of the Mountain Meditation.
· Mountains have always been sacred places where people seek spiritual guidance and renewal.
· You can borrower the archetypal qualities of the mountain during your meditation.
· Mountains are the place of visions, where one can touch the panoramic scale of the natural world.
· Your inner image is the strength of your power.
“The weather of our own lives is not to be ignored here today. It is to be encountered, honored, felt – known for what it is.” — Joanne King
Connect with Joanne King:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie